Welcome to FuziClan
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registred and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

StonedHitler Recruitment App

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

StonedHitler

StonedHitler

Nub

• Group:
    Members
  • Reputaţie:

Hey, Thanks for reading over this.

I'm 15 years old.

I'm from the UK so I speak very good English.

I've played 725 hours all together (Including my other accout 627 on main 98 on alt)

I'm an experienced PvPer I can wipe 4 man squads on a good day with an assault rifle, I'm decent with a bolt longest hs probably 144m (not impressive I know "decent") I have a lot of experience with about 150hrs+ on legacy I play quite often but I have my GCSEs coming up so sometimes I wont be here..

Previous clans: I was recruited on Rusty Gaming along with Toothless, we played a lot and he reccommended I joined here, I haven't had any other clans other than a few mates, that's all I hope you accept me, I would really like to play with you guys, also my mic is quite a decent one, Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma so yeah, no shitty mic.

Thanks lads :)

GaryTheGreat

GaryTheGreat

Administrator

• Group:
      Founder
  • Reputaţie:

we are gonna close recruitment for a week or two to allow us to sort through the members etc. we can be allies and you can play with us in game. but for atleast a week we are not recruiting. if we re-open next week and your still willing to join then we will re-consider :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

COPYRIGHT FUZICLAN 2015
    All Rights Reserved FUZICLAN.COM
    Visit our Homepage at FuziClan.com

Home Forums Teamspeak FuziEbola

FUZICLAN.COM 2015
    FUZICLAN © 2015