Welcome to FuziClan
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registred and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Recruitment

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tommybreh

Tommybreh

Nub

• Group:
    Clan Members
  • Reputaţie:

Hey!, My name is Tom i am 14 years of age and turning 15 very soon. I have been playing Rust for some time now after having it recomended to me by a friend. I am quite good at editing videos due to past hobbies. I have been planning to start youtube very soon. My 700 hours i have spent playing Rust i enjoy the game a lot but ive never experienced it with a mass clan so i thought id give FUZI a try. i know i am way under the age limit but i am not a squeaker so i am not annoying. I dont talk too much in voice chats only when i need to. please let me in Fuzi Clan so i can see more of my favourite game from new perspectives. I would realy appretiate it if you coud let me join your clan. Please and thankyou Tommybreh. XD

Deerbra

Deerbra

Co-owner

• Group:
      Founder
  • Reputaţie:
    • LocationBrighton

well the age is a bummer, but the hours look good :) will have to be discussed with the owner when he is on:) thank you for your patience

Deerbra

• Tommybreh likes this

GaryTheGreat

GaryTheGreat

Administrator

• Group:
      Founder
  • Reputaţie:

aslong as you can show your mature enough then the age is fine. plus the amount of hours is 3 times what we asked so your lucky :P Welcome to Fuzi Dude :D

please add me on skype: FuziDev

thanks, Ebola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

COPYRIGHT FUZICLAN 2015
    All Rights Reserved FUZICLAN.COM
    Visit our Homepage at FuziClan.com

Home Forums Teamspeak FuziEbola

FUZICLAN.COM 2015
    FUZICLAN © 2015