Welcome to FuziClan
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registred and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

tokojkis/donkan kong application

* * * * * 1 votes recruitment

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

tokojkis

tokojkis

Nub

• Group:
    Clan Members
  • Reputaţie:

Hi, My name is Alexnder I live in sweden. I currently live at my parents place. I have two dogs both are pretty cool. I will move out as soon as i graduate from highschool. I am 18 years of age. I have played rust about 500 hours. 100 hours on my current account sadly my other was hacked. on that account i had roughly 400 hours. I played alot of legacy but started with the new one to play with my friends. I am patient and can deal with failures without getting mad. I can follow a leader and I dont like to argue. As i said earlier I am a 18 years old student. I goto school but it wont stop me from playing. I will include my steam id and link bellow.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Artissugersomtwitchstaff/
    STEAM_0:0:90986915

I hope to hear from you soon
    best regards Alexander/Donkan Kong

GaryTheGreat

GaryTheGreat

Administrator

• Group:
      Founder
  • Reputaţie:

Would like to tell you that you've Been Accepted into the Clan. i'll give you Clan Status on website now. and will be in game to invite in 10 minutes. can you please PM your skype names so we can get started :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

COPYRIGHT FUZICLAN 2015
    All Rights Reserved FUZICLAN.COM
    Visit our Homepage at FuziClan.com

Home Forums Teamspeak FuziEbola

FUZICLAN.COM 2015
    FUZICLAN © 2015